for anybody not a secret that our age is rapid. Perhaps that is why young parents, fearing to be late, hurry immediately after the birth of the baby to plan his future and solve the following problems: how old to sit with the child at home, whether to give him in a manger, whether to hire a nanny, what age do I have to invite specialists in early education of the child, which school to give to learn which universities will be worthy to receive the child after the end of the 11th grade. The above problems are not far-fetched, they have overcome almost all moms and dads, grandmothers and grandfathers. Solving them, it is difficult to consider many variables that make up our lives. All parents, trying to plan in advance and facilitate the child’s life, somehow believe that their child will be a genius: it will grow by leaps and bounds, possibly, will show musical ability, intellectual or artistic talent, brilliantly graduate…
However, everything in life, unfortunately, is much harder and more prosaic, and not always our dreams come true. But whatever it was, before almost all young parents face the question: to teach or not to teach the child? And most importantly, where to begin? A year, two, three?
There are many views on the problem of early child development: some experts believe that child up to 3 years no need to learn anything Continue reading
If the child does not want to learn, it is useless to push, to force and to swear – that you only detach themselves from it, will become his enemy. You first need to understand why all this is happening in your family: why the child does not want to study and why you so passionately desire.
– My idiot alone two wears. Don’t know what to do with it. Mind alone toys computer. Already limited it access – is not helping. Was talking to him. “I’m not interested, – says, – I don’t understand”.
Yes, this is a problem for many parents. They want to see their child ’ s…well why Einstein? – this is not necessary. Even if the Institute will go”. They want it to be “no worse than average” or “at least above average” or “best”.
Well, let’s sort things out. Tell me, why you need all this? Maybe this is a stupid question, and it’s so natural to want. …But still, try to answer it. Ask yourself: “Why would I want my child was a good student?”
We all know that the very Einstein studied is not so hot. And for sure, many people know of the examples of very happy and lucky people who have not studied well. Conversely, there are many examples of instances Continue reading
What can the child?
* child development, what can the child, the child’s development 4 metatarsal mom ( or someone who was always caring ) and prefers it to all the rest;
* hears the familiar voices of people and distinguishes them from strangers;
* displays glissando pronounces the first syllable;
* grabs a hanging toy one sludge simultaneously with both hands;
* picks up his name and responds to it;
* raises shoulders and head, lying on the back;
* responds differently to familiar and unfamiliar things;
* allocates a “favorite” and “least favorite” toys;
* when feeding plays with breast or bottle, supports her.
When the baby is 4 months old, the family life becomes more orderly and calm. Perhaps by this time the child care already for you to turn into the usual routine, although sometimes by the end of the day, the baby starts to act up. Children suffering in the first months of colic, at this age is more calm, and even restless kids allow moms and dads to sleep six hours straight ( though not always at night ).
With 4 months of tears and smiles of a child Continue reading