If the child does not want to learn, it is useless to push, to force and to swear – that you only detach themselves from it, will become his enemy. You first need to understand why all this is happening in your family: why the child does not want to study and why you so passionately desire.
– My idiot alone two wears. Don’t know what to do with it. Mind alone toys computer. Already limited it access – is not helping. Was talking to him. “I’m not interested, – says, – I don’t understand”.
Yes, this is a problem for many parents. They want to see their child ’ s…well why Einstein? – this is not necessary. Even if the Institute will go”. They want it to be “no worse than average” or “at least above average” or “best”.
Well, let’s sort things out. Tell me, why you need all this? Maybe this is a stupid question, and it’s so natural to want. …But still, try to answer it. Ask yourself: “Why would I want my child was a good student?”
We all know that the very Einstein studied is not so hot. And for sure, many people know of the examples of very happy and lucky people who have not studied well. Conversely, there are many examples of instances Continue reading
Education of the individual in Japan is very different from traditional education in other countries. Those rude phrases, which are easy to hear on our playgrounds: “you’re bad”, “now I will punish you” it is impossible to imagine there. Even if the little Japanese boy would fight with my mother or felt-tip pen to draw on the white door of the store, no strict punishments and reprimands will not follow. Up to 5-6 years old child here everything is allowed. Such liberal tradition of educating absolutely not fit into our ideas about how to raise children.
The basis of education in Japanese society is a tolerant and friendly attitude to a young child. Such permissiveness in childhood, adult Japanese citizens are law-abiding and ability to live by the interests of the team and company.
What we consider minor offences: beer behind the wheel, a conflict with a fight on holiday, journey on forbidding signal of a traffic light, – it is impossible for Japanese. To live is required by the rules. Break the rules (“losing face”). That in Japan, children are taught from early childhood, is the basis of education.
Amazing result? Actually, the education of the individual in Japanese society is constructed so that Continue reading
What can the child?
* child development, what can the child, the child’s development 4 metatarsal mom ( or someone who was always caring ) and prefers it to all the rest;
* hears the familiar voices of people and distinguishes them from strangers;
* displays glissando pronounces the first syllable;
* grabs a hanging toy one sludge simultaneously with both hands;
* picks up his name and responds to it;
* raises shoulders and head, lying on the back;
* responds differently to familiar and unfamiliar things;
* allocates a “favorite” and “least favorite” toys;
* when feeding plays with breast or bottle, supports her.
When the baby is 4 months old, the family life becomes more orderly and calm. Perhaps by this time the child care already for you to turn into the usual routine, although sometimes by the end of the day, the baby starts to act up. Children suffering in the first months of colic, at this age is more calm, and even restless kids allow moms and dads to sleep six hours straight ( though not always at night ).
With 4 months of tears and smiles of a child Continue reading